January 25, 2010

Updates

I can't believe it is time for campaign 4 already and I can't believ it is almost Valentine's Day! Time sure goes by fast! It is time again for your sweetheart to lavish you with gifts and what better way to lavish the one he loves than with delicious scents. Check out Aromadisiac. It has all the right notes, soft florals and sultry spices are deliciously tempting. Talk about making music together, wow! There is a scented page in Campaign 4 brochure so you can try it for yourself and see how you like it.


As we age so does our skin. The way I slow this process is by using a skin care regimen. I cleanse, moisturize and treat my skin with Anew Reversalist, which is recommended for 40+ skin. I would rather delay the aging process now than look in the mirror later and see my face full of lines because I didn't use a skin care regimen! Pages 10 and 11 in Campaign 4 brochure lists the anti-aging regimens for the needs of your skin and the Anew Clinical Derma-Full X3 is on sale on page 17.

Beauty lessons 1 thru 10 can be found starting on page 29. These are fun tips you can try to get the best out of the makeup/nail enamel that you buy.

For all of you tea and coffee drinkers, endulge yourselves with some hot tea made in this beautiful glass teapot with infuser on page 127. With cold and flu season here, your body will surely welcome the antioxidants that can be found in soothing teas. Get this Cuisinart two to go coffee maker to help your morning go a little smoother. It has an automatic shut off so all you have to do is grab your mug and go!

Have you been wanting to buy those scissors that cut salad greens, fruits and other stuff you can make a salad with but haven't because they are too expensive? Well, we have them for only $19.99 on page 128.

I am seriously considering walking way more this year than I did last year and I don't have to wait for it to warm up to do so. All I have to do is put on the Curves Performance Jacket and Pant suit and I'm ready. What a stylish outfit for my walks in the park and there's even matching sneakers. You'll find these and more starting on page 130.

The Avon Foundation for Women is all about supporting women and their families in their time of need. I'm very proud to be a part of such a giving organization. See pages 170 and 171 for information on how you can get involved and make a difference.

Tomorrow is another day, today is a gift. Make the best of it.

Barbara Vidal
Avon Independent Sales Representative
www.youravon.com/bvidal
avonrepbarb@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment