December 30, 2009

New Year, New You!

Every year I make resolutions that just don't seem to last.  Why is that?  Sometimes I decide that I need to better myself and, like millions of other people, I use the beginning of a new year to try and start something new.  In past years, I have made resolutions like no more cheeseburgers or french fries or carbonated drinks. I talked myself into believing that I would exercise more, walk more, eat healthier, etc.  Whatever it may have been, it didn't last.  At the end of each year, I always look back and try to remember what it was that I promised not to do or do more of at the beginning of that year and I can't ever remember what my resolution was.  Funny, but sometimes I feel like I am only trying to talk myself into something just because it's the right thing to do, even when I know that a few weeks or a couple of months into the year I'll give up and quit trying.  Congrats to everyone who can stick to their resolutions because discipline is very difficult!

For everyone who can't quite stick to their resolutions, how about trying something new.  Here is a challenge, why not try new makeup or updating your makeup colors?  Why not try something that makes you feel pretty or special instead of something that will make you feel like you failed, again.  Why not try Avon? One of the reasons I sell Avon is because they sell the products that makes every woman feel special.  Makeup!  Remember how you felt when you tried makeup on for the very first time?  It's that way when you change your makeup too.  Whether you change to a new color of lipstick or eyeshadow or add lip gloss or blush to your makeup.  Whatever it may be for you, it will make you feel special and beautiful.

With the new year only a day away it may be time to take a close look at your makeup bag, maybe even buying a new makeup bag and getting rid of the one you have that has makeup caked inside of it.  Let's get ourselves looking georgeous ladies!  Come inside my Avon store and see everything that you can buy to make yourself look absolutely fantastic for less than $50.  You can start with Smooth Minerals Eyeshadow (4.99), Glimmersticks Eyeliners and Avon Mascara (any 2 for 7.99).  Then make your face look flawless with Magix Tinted Face Perfector (7.95) and True Color Blush (5.99).  Finish up with Avon Smooth Velvet lip color  and match it with Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel (any 2 for 5.99).  Voila!!  You are fabulous!

Visit www.youravon.com/bvidal and click Shop Now to shop our online brochure for these and many more specials.

Barbara Vidal
Avon Independent Sales Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment