December 9, 2009

Holiday Special

Christmas is approaching quicker than it has in previous years, or so it seems.  When my sons were little it always seemed like forever before it was finally Christmas.  Now, it seems to arrive so fast that it takes me by surprise, literally.  I had to take a breath yesterday because I realized that Christmas is only a little over two weeks away, wow!  Time goes by so fast and yet sometimes I feel like I don't have enough time to take care of all the things I need to take care of.   Even though my life is moving somewhat fast, I am happy to say that I have had a wonderful year this year.  My Avon business is doing great, my children and grandchild are healthy and my life is a no-drama zone, which makes me happy.  While I am thinking about Christmas being so close, let me reflect on the fact that my holiday special will be over soon.  My holiday special is this:

Make any purchase now until Christmas through my online store www.youravon.com/bvidal and receive six free mini lotions, shower gels, bubble baths, body washes or shampoo & conditioner.  Mix or match, your choice.  All you do is shop my online store and make a purchase.  No minimum required!  Check out conveniently and safely with Pay Pal or use your credit card and once I receive confirmation of your order, I will email you to get your choice of minis and they will be shipped to you soon afterward.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year's Eve.

Barbara Vidal
Avon Independent Sales Representative
www.youravon.com/bvidal
avonrepbarb@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment