December 2, 2012

Miami! Here I come :)

I've spent a wonderful year in Franklin county and it is now time to move south.

I love Alligator Point, Florida. It is a wonderful place to visit. It is a remote and quiet area and the beaches here are secluded and almost deserted in the winter time. I have really enjoyed my time here.

I will miss the serenity and peacefulness of the place and the beautiful scenery with wild birds and dolphins but I won't miss the bears and racoons that get into everyone's garbage making a mess or the dears that run out in front of vehicles causing major damage and even death to people who hit them and I certainly won't miss the ticks and fleas that are everywhere because of these animals.

I am looking forward to interacting with my family and friends on a full-time basis again and it is going to be great having variety and diversity back in my life.  I can't wait to sink my teeth into a Sarussi sub or a Midnight sandwich at Versailles and then go shopping at Dolphin Mall or Shops at Sunset (two of my favorite places to shop).

~Barbara
Skype: barbvidal

No comments:

Post a Comment