July 22, 2010

What it Takes

Hooray! My second year anniversary with Avon is next month. I am so excited. Before Avon, I had never sold anything so I am very proud of where I am today. When I first joined Avon I never imagined that I would be recruiting and building a downline some day. I just thought I would be happy selling Avon to a few of my friends and getting my products at a discount. When I achieved President's Club status I knew that I wanted to keep selling Avon and maintain my status as a President's Recognition Program member. So I started ordering more brochures and handing them out wherever I went. Not long after that, I became a Unit Leader and I'm even happier now because I know I am helping women, and men, achieve their financial goals.

I became a team leader by accident. I was delivering brochures at a laundromat one day and someone there stopped me and asked if I sold Avon. I said yes, I do, would you like a brochure? He said "yes I would because I want to buy a bunch of those body sprays and shower gels and sell them at the flea market". I said well, if you are interested in selling these products at the flea market you will be better off letting me appoint you as an Avon Representative and then you can buy your own products at a discount. I appointed him about a week later. He was the first representative in my downline and he just celebrated one year as an Avon
Independent Sales Representative.

Running a business can be difficult, especially when you have never owned your own business but, businesses like Avon with its award-winning beauty products made it easy for me and many other representatives to be successful. I try to remember that discipline, consistency and good money management is what it takes to keep my business running smoothly.

If you would like to become an Avon Independent Sales Representative, please visit www.start.avon.com and use code bvidal.

Barbara Vidal
Avon Independent Sales Representative
www.youravon.com/bvidal

No comments:

Post a Comment