June 2, 2010

Success

I made it into the President's Recognition Program (PRP) two years in a row! This is an accomplishment, so cheers to my success with Avon! The PRP is the first level of recognition for doing a job well done. Today was the PRP tribute in Valdosta, GA and, of course, I was there and I had a very nice time. There were many successful representatives there and everyone received their PRP gift (a beautiful multi-strand necklace with blue and silver beads) from Avon, as well as gifts from their upline. Special recognition went to representatives for sales volume, sales increase, sales leadership, customer growth, recruitting and more. They received award statuettes just like the emmys :) It was fun to watch although I didn't get one :( Oh well, there's always next year :)

We were able to view a few products that are coming out in future campaign brochures like Rare Diamonds which is a nice addition to the "Rare" collection (Rare Gold and Rare Pearls), Advance Techniques Lotus Shield, Butler Basics Tote Bag and some other great upcoming stuff that I will be writing about on my website's blog.

I love attending the sales meetings and events like these because 1) it lets me preview products that are coming out in future campaigns and 2) it psyches me out to get out there and sell, sell, sell. I left there today wondering why anyone in their right mind wouldn't want to be an Avon Representative. When my upline received award after award for achievement after achievement, I wanted to be her! She was the only Senior Executive Unit Leader in our district last year and was recognized for having sales of 2.1 million and, because the economy is bad, she had sales of 1.7 million this year!! I left there thinking I would get my brochures ready and go door to door until everyone in Tallahassee was either my customer or my team member. Kind of wacky, huh? That's how great I felt when I left there today and it lasted the whole ride home.

So, maybe I'll be up there one day receiving my awards and maybe I won't but I'll tell you this, if I don't give it my best, I'll never know what it feels like to receive one of those awards, right? Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment