October 25, 2011

Why Not? It HAS been around since 1886

Since I became an Avon Independent Sales Representative in 2008 I've come across alot of people who sell or buy or know someone who sells or buys Avon products.  It occurred to me that there are very few people who haven't heard of Avon and that's mostly the younger generation but not all of them.  The majority of folks buy or sell or know someone who buys or sells Avon products and why wouldn't they, it is a company that started in 1886 and has over 6 million Independent Representatives worldwide.  So it's no wonder that approximately 90% of the people I've met either sell it, have sold it, or have a relative who buys, sells or has sold Avon products.

It's amazing to think that one lady, Mrs. P.F.E. Albee who was the first "Avon Lady", started this wonderful "chain" of Independent Representatives and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight even 125 years later.

I hear lots of great stories about grandmothers or great-grandmothers who handed down this or that Avon perfume bottle, keepsake or ceramic figurines and I am curious to hear from my readers whether you sell/buy or know someone who sells/buys Avon products?

Leave your comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment