March 17, 2011

Fragrances

Spring is finally in the air! I know I'm not alone when I say "I love this time of year". The temperature has been just about perfect these days here in Tallahassee and it makes it difficult for me to concentrate when I'm inside. I keep looking out the window while I am online and my mind starts to wander about all things fun and in the sun :)

This is the time of year when I put away my warm peejays and take out the lightweight ones, switch from wearing sneakers and dark-colored boots to sandals and flats. I push my sweaters and jackets toward one side of the closet and my dark clothes toward the other side and keep the light-colored clothes in the middle and then decide what I will keep and what I will donate.

I also do a fragrance "makeover". During the fall/winter months I tend to wear fragrances that are sultry/warm like Far Away or Eternal Magic and in the spring/summer months I like to wear fragrances that are fresh/crisp like Haiku and Chic in White.

Spring cleaning doesn't have to be daunting. These minor changes make a big difference and it gets me energized! How do you organize when spring is in the air?

No comments:

Post a Comment