May 7, 2010

Fragrance & "FiFi"

Avon Named "FiFi" Finalist!

This is really exciting news:

The Fragrance Foundation recently named Avon among the finalists for the 38th Annual "FiFi" Awards. The awards honor the extraordinary creativity in the fragrance industry.

In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon received a nomination for Fragrance of the Year in the Women's Private Label/Direct Sell Category, while Patrick Dempsey 2 was named a Fragrance of the Year finalist in the Men's Private Label/Direct Sell Category.

I'm so glad I chose Avon as my business. There is no other like it. If you have ever considered owning your own business, you really should give Avon a try. Not just because they are among the finalists for the "FiFi" awards, but because this is a strong company. Avon is an American icon. There is no other company out there, in my point of view, that will be as rewarding as Avon has been to me. If you are serious about earning an extra income, please feel free to contact me for more information.

Barbara Vidal
www.youravon.com/bvidal
avonrepbarb@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment